- “WESMEC” Brand Gate valves offers a comprehensive range of Gate Valves. For the past decades our customers worldwide have trusted us to provide them with consistent and reliable valve products in their most severe and critical service. Gate Valve are designed to operate fully open or closed. Because they operate slowly they prevent fluid hammer which is detrimental to piping systems. There is very little pressure loss through gate valve. In the fully closed position, gate valves provide a positive seal under pressure.
- Available in a variety of end connections.
- Available in Stainless Steel Spiral wound and Asbestos Graphite gasket for more safety.
- Various types of Coating used to avoid corrosion.
- Hydraulic Test Pressure: (SEAT) up to 150 Kg/Cm².
- Pneumatic Test Pressure: up to 10 Kg/Cm².
- Non Destructive Test (NDT) available on request.
- Standards Followed: ASME B16.34/ B16.11/B1.20.1, BS 1873, API 602, ISO 15761, CE
- Marking and Identification of Valves as per MSS-SP-25.
- GATE VALVE: On One Side Image gate valve and on one side drawing of gate valve and on One side
- Application: It is primarily used for on-off conditions or for isolation.
- Special requirements available on request.
· Hydraulic Test Pressure: (BODY) up to 210 Kg/Cm².
· Marking and Identification of Valves as per MSS-SP-25.
· GATE VALVE: On One Side Image gate valve and on one side drawing of gate valve and on One side
· Application: It is primarily used for on-off conditions or for isolation.
· Special requirements available on request.