Compressed air, hydraulic fluids, vacuum, refrigerants, steam, water, liquid ammonia, various gases, liquids, phosphoric acid services.
For fast,positive, leakproof connections :
- Instant connections
- Without threading or twisting
- Without tools
- Without strains
- Without sweat in seconds.
Wesmec QRC works on simple ' PUSH & PULL' principle. The adaptor when pushed into coupler is securely held by the self locking arrangement resulting in a positive and leak proof connection. This action simultaneously opens the valve and the fluid flow starts. To disconnect, pull back the sleeve of the coupler, the adaptor eject out and the valve shuts off automatically.
Wesmec ORC are manufactured from selected raw materials under strict quality control.
- Body : ( I ) Available in Brass, Carbon Steel, ( From Bar Stock and Chromium Plated.).
(ii) Available in Aluminium, S.S.304, S.S.316, SS 316L ( From Bar Stock only ).
- Spring : Available in Spring Steel , SS 304, SS 316,
- Ball : Available in Steel, SS 304, SS 316, and SS 316 L.
- Seal Material : Available in Nitrile, Viton, Neoprene, Silicon, Hypalon etc.
End Connections :
Socket welding, hose thread, pipe thread, hose shank and flanged. Male Female threads available in BSP, NPT.
- Type - D. C. Double Check Valve QRC
- Type - S. C. Single Check Valve QRC
- Type - S. T. Without Check Valve QRC
1/8" (3mm) to 4" ( 100 mm) depending on types and materials.
Wesmec QRC can handle fluids from -25o C to +250o C with right selection of body and seal materials.
Duty condition :
Wesmec QRC are manufactured to suit six pressure limits as under. :
- 20 Kg./cm.2 or 300 psi.
- 35 Kg./cm.2 or 500 psi.
- 70 Kg./cm.2 or 1000 psi
- 205 Kg./cm.2 or 5000 psi.
- 275 Kg./cm.2 or 4000 psi
- 350 Kg./cm.2 or 5000 psi.
Wide application on fluids line connections like air, steam, gases, liquids, oil, etc.
Used in Fertilizer, Chemical, Petroleum, Furnaces, Textile machines, Machine tools, Refrigerations & many more industries.